*

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

terrible start for October! i was hospitalised!

October had a bad start as my little gal visited the doctor for her stomach flu on 2nd and i monitored her closely since and i had lack of sleep! Monday i was glad i had help from my in-laws and we were constantly watching her. she seems fine just that she poos wet stools... in the evening, i left the house to bj8 and got a pillow for little ones' new pooh bear pillow case. most of all, i was there to get myself a blanket! wanted a waffle material blanket but they were not in stock so i settle for a flee blanky. cos our quilt is with dear. i gave him the quilt as he very poor thing, sleeping on baby's playmat.
*
Oct 6th - little rach seems better and i decided to give her cows milk.... and dad came by to see her. sis came by in the evening with her med. with the cows milk, little one kept refusing it and she started to have wet stool again. little one loves people as she was so excited to see grandad and sis.
*
Oct 7th - we were back at the doc again.... SO i asked how long should Rach be on Soy milk before switching her milk .... the answer is at least be on soymilk for 2weeks. no med but we had to pay $42 for consultation! started to feel abdominal pain on the right.... tot it could be a muscle pull. in the night the pain got worse when i woke up to make milk for Rach.
*
Oct 8th Thursday ... woke up with pain and i decided to go see doctor as i suspect it could be appendicitis... it was painful with each movement but it seems mild. gx gave me a lift to the clinic... and i was given the letter to go to the hospital a&e to get check for appendicitis... according to the doctor, my symtoms seems 90% and its mild thou but regardless mild or seriuos, i have to go thru the op... i was so worried about my little Rach!!! what am i suppose to do! she is still not well, i need to feed her b.milk.... i cried when i got home... hugged her and rock her to sleep and i told her while she was asleep... that i needed to be away for a checkup and maybe i won't be back for the night and i want her to be a good girl with her grandparents. i felt so sad to leave her!

i was warded after a long wait for my check up with the a&e doc... i was glad gx came along as at first i was so pissed he didnt call me at all after i told him the news... he was rushing to see his client and then settle his work before coming over but i was so mad at him as i didnt hear for him for almost an hour! so i was put to wait for my bed... then i was transfered to the room and the doctors came by to check on me... my mum came to see me. i kept complaining i was hungry to her as i was on drip and i didnt eat at all since morning!!! then gx came and they both laughed at me for complaining non-stop and all i care was food! somehow the pain seemed to have subsided... bro and cam came to see me and then i was pushed to take some xrays. when i got back to the room, sis and dan came to see me too. after they left, gx stayed with me and i took a nap while he was with me. gx went home to see our gal and kept me informed of her behaviour and she had been very good with her grandparents!

at 11pm, i was wheeled down for a CT scan and its so quiet and cold in the hopsital at wee hours. the CT scan was a horrible experience! when the med was injected into my hand... i felt the liquid running thru my whole body! then the machine went in and out of a HUGE "donut-like" machine and i was pushed back to sleep.

at 2.30am, i woke up and called home... gx was surprised that my timing was so accurate as little one started to wake up from her sleep! then the nurse came by to take my pressure and when i asked for my scan results, she told me the doctors will come by... i was fine and i was given a cup of milo.

i woke up at 6+am and i called home and gx was preparing to feed our gal. told him i given milo and he was pretty sure i am fine. when the doctors came by to tell me my results, it seems that there is nothing wrong, no tear, it was prob a muscle pull ... a bad one and the rest in the hospital made it go away but it was still painful when the doctor pressed it at the spot where it hurts most and when he let go... OUCH! but i was happy that i need not go thru an op! gx came to get me and we head for lunch 1st. i was damn hungry.. but i went to MPH to get a present for my gal. after lunch at secret recipe, we head home and after showers, i gave my gal a tight hug!

No comments: