*

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playing with Fondant!

Nope i dun like play with plasticine when i was small cos its way too sticky and i dun like the texture!
How about playdoh?
Nope neither do i like playdoh much.... cos i find it messy and i dun like it when colour mixes as it often turns into an awful colour!
But YES i do like to knead and make things out of FONDANT!
*
and best of all ... its Edible!
*

lucky me, gx didnt make much commotion about me having some time for myself to play with the leftover fondant! i put baby to the cot and then looking at the clock, i quickly use my wilton colour gel and started to knead the colours into the fondant. took out my cutters and i eagerly work my brains once i randomly pick up a cutter or when i grab some fondant in my hands.
and here are my creation of the nite!
*
*
Garden of Butterflies

*
Blue Ribbon

*


Sweet Peas Garden

*

Strawberry Heart Cake

*

I love playing with Fondant!

No comments: