*

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mum's bdae with grandaughter!

FED UP WITH BLOGGER! ergh! i actually finished typing this blog on the 9th Sept, ages ago! when i hit post... it didnt post and it didnt save! i drag re-typing so i didnt post anything since! Also i was onto a small makeover project to tidy up the room and setting up a little play corner for baby. those who have seen my room before would know its definitely neater now! also if i dun keep recording... i wot be able to catch sept which i still havent got time to post June experiences! With more coming this weekend ... i have to keep blogging... in a fast and furious manner as i want to spend more time playing with my little one! she is getting very interactive even thou she can't speak, she understand us and loves to play!

Here goes! Recalling.... retyping....

to update 1st week of sept, pics from ser. Sept 5th, Saturday, i was glad to be able to catch up with ser and i enjoyed telling her the progress rach and i made thru the 2+mths! cos she totally knows what i say...


Sept 7th Monday, after bathing and taking care of baby's milk needs, i rushed off to orchard to shop for mum's bdae gift! when i reached taka, i checked out the baby fair and got some pretty wash cloth! got many packets of cotton balls as its cheaper at the fair! dun laugh! baby needs are not cheap! little savings go a long way! then i went to look for bags and they didnt have the colour i want so i head to paragon and they didnt have it too so i walked all the way with my heavy shopping bags to centrepoint. the weird thing was i decided to call mum and ask if she would prefer grey or black... and she actually chose the safe colour! i liked the grey... so in the end i got myself a bag too! esp i missed the chance to get the gold and i didnt want to let go the grey limited edition!!!



the other goody i got myself is yankee candles! 2 large jars! cos they were on 50% off each! smells really good! strawberry is sweet and blueberry scones is like fresh bake! i loot these around town and all the way to PS! got more clothings and hairclips for myself and a tie for gx, anniversary gift. mainly there to get cake for mum and collect my pokka card and vouchers!



Sept 8th, Tuesday, mum's bdae! mum made a big wooha about me gog home to celebrate her bdae since 7th nite... she didnt want rachel to be out in the nite during the 7th mth... she say celebrated on Sat counts... but she popped by at tpy to see rachel before gog for her checkup at ttsh! sleepy rach woke up to see whats gog on as mum chatted with mil. gave mum her present and she was happy... but i was rather upset not being able to go home...



sis was sweet. she went to ttsh to wait for mum and join her for lunch. as mum did a scope ... she didnt have to go back to work as she was given mc to go home to rest. so she inform me and i was planning to go home to be mum since my inlaws were at home ( fil down with stomach flu), i wanted to leave rach to them... but my mil told me to bring rach over! it was nice of my mil to offer as i didnt want anyone to be upset and i didnt insist on bring my little one.



i prep Rach outfit ages ago! got her to dress in her burberry pink romper as PoPo is always in polo when she if not working! my little one dislike hats alot, thou i think she look so cute! mil helped me carry rach while i carry my bag and mum's present and hopped into a cab! mum was surprise to see me! so mum admire her little grandaughter's outfit before she headed to the kitchen to cook up a storm!


so while i was alone with my baby, i started snapping photos of my little gal! she looks so boyboy if not for the pink on her polo romper!
dinner was sooooo good! yummmmy! mum cooked 15 crabs! both chilli and spring onion crabby was delicious! the dish that made me very happy was the hokkien mee! i didnt get to eat this the other time mum cook as i was away at baking class!
baby threw up badly for the 1st time... either she drank too much milk as i bf her and gave her a bottle of formulae milk. or it was caused by the fan which was blowing directly at her... scared me and i jumped the moment i saw rach puke! i quickly picked her up and comfort my baby. baby rest and she was her normal self, smiling but she did look alit tired. think she was scared too. i got my mum a pistachio cherry cake which i find it ok.. cos i prefer sweet cakes... this has a tinge of sour.
baby was a good gal. she was awake when we sang bdae song for mum. rite after we finished the cake, mum got us to go home quickly and called us to check on how little one was doing. i am thankful that i didnt get any non-stop questioning from my pils. they were understanding and left baby to rest with me...

No comments: