*

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 24 - homestay with my baby



so fast another week past! baby's entering her 25th week! monday suffered bad weather, it was scorching, made me feel so tired and i slept once i got home but with the help of airconditioning! mil was sweet to cook oyster scallop porridge but my appetitate was poor. you won't believe it. i slept at about 5+pm, woke up at 8+pm for dinner, showered and went back to bed at 10pm. i slept with an aching shoulder...

tuesday morning woke up with a giddy brain, aching body and i slam myself back to bed... gana flu again. i told gx my tcher is gog hate me but dun think i have any choice at all... went to gynae, sat there with a drumming head and went home by taxi, got comfortable on the sofa but somehow i couldnt sleep and rest till gx got home, i went to bed early.

wednesday 18th feb- off but i woke up when gx got ready for work... couldnt sleep so checked emails and keep gog back to bed to stretch and rest. proceeded to the sofa and on tv to keep me company... the weather was still hazy. i was with google box, the sofa and on-off with laptop till 5pm. went to get my dinner as gx would be late and gosh was feeling so hot when i got home! ate my mos burger dinner, showered and by 9pm, once i got on the bed... i knocked off!

thursday 19th feb- still sneezing really badly when i got off the bed to send gx out the door. it was my last day of rest. stuck to the sofa and i refuse to leave the house cos the weather is burning and glaring to my eyes. was glad i packed myself with fishfingers and yogurt from wed's buy. watched sis' wedding dvd and in turn i watched my own wedding short clips. my baby was so cute! she kept moving when i was watching the dvd! ate so much... fish fingers, leftover pasta, plums, grapes, biscuits, oats and i had many cups of barley... i wanted hot soupy food for dinner... gx had to work till 10pm! i didnt have appetitate to eat other stuff but baby was so active for a long time! hungry? i ate so much but to appease her, i took 2 little cube cheese and strawberry pocky and i waited for gx to come home with my inlaws, had my hot wanton soup and i went to bed.

friday 20th feb - funny start for me. i seriuosly drag gog back cos i dun know what my healthy tcher thinks. i know i am weak. had a heavy heart on the train to shuttle bus and till i walked to class... am i well? before i entered class, i saw someone at my desk, sitting on my chair. weird! the subsitute they got me was doing work! i went into the other group room, and found out that the office put me off from tuesday till fri! think they heard me wrong! i said that i will be back by fri... not till fri... anyway i was advised to go home to rest, cos i looked pale! confused... i listened and walked out the school by the back door. its so weird... people saw me and suddenly i was gone. called gx and his reaction was HUH! he asked me to go back to school. but i told him what are they gog to do with the sub they got me? didnt wana get anyone in trouble. i took the bus and head home.

couldnt get off at tpy in time cos the morning train towards raffles place is JAM PACKED! i hardly could breathe thruout the train ride! i got off at novena and needed to use the ladies urgently! since ended up at novena and had to return later to head to TMC after lunch, i decided to hang around till i got my appt. i love my new haunt. when i called gx, he knew where i was at novena. Garden cafe to have my peace. had my kaya toast but i tried macadamia steamer but prefered hazelnut more! sat there read the whole straits time and decided to wake dap up! was suppose to meet her after school for early dinner! poor gal was awaken by me on her off day and she got up to prep to meet me for lunch instead.

love the quiet morning... then i head to supermarket, the only other shop that is opened besides breakfast places. then i strolled to united sq to meet dap. time flies passed so fast! dap was gog to be late so i checked out the baby-maternity shops and found the breast-pumps the ladies mentioned in the survey, true enough it had sale but i resisted remembering the good advises given. also i found the bean-pillow here, it was cheaper than the one i saw on the internet!

went to a small jap restaurant to have lunch... the row of shophouse next to united sq. Nara Jap Restaurant. when we got there we were the only ones. while dap ordered a salmon fish. i wanted variety so i ordered Sakana bento. the waitress was prob new, unable to tell me what exactly was in the set. was thankful they allowed me to change whatever tofu it was to tempura veg! was very excited when my set came! cos instead of the same salmon fish i tot i was gog to have, it turned out to be cod and what got dap and me excited was the fish was served with MENTAI on it! it was really nice! in my set, i had 2 breaded prawn fritters, tempura veg, miso soup, chawanmushi, a little bowl of veg salad appetiser, pickles and fried jap chicken bits. no pics, i didnt bring my camera... mine cost $28 and dap's $14. i love that there was plum powder on the rice, making the rice taste good! overall, i was happy with my jap lunch. glad i had dap to share my food with! i didnt gobble up the whole set on my own!

called the clinic and i was told to be there at 3pm! cos the surgery the doc was at in the morning was still on-going... we then head to a baking shop to check out the baking wares. was glad i came by to see the icing decors cos it smaller than what i had in mind when i saw on the website! head to my gynae and as usual, it was filled with people. got to talk to my gynae and he gave me anotehr day to rest as he said my nose still sound stuffy... after showing him the purple lines below my baby belly, its confirmed that i have stretched marks... head back to tpy and dap wanted ice-cream so we went to swensens to get a cone each.
i chose the chocolate peanut-coated vanilla cone while she had chocopop. we chose to sit in to finish our cone as we needed a place to chat. we had a long talk and i hope dap will get even stronger. why is there so many XIAOREN around? haiz.... parted and i head home, back to my sofa. stuck there till gx came home with my horfun! ate, watched madadasca 2 on dvd with him. showered and by 10+ i was in bed, dreaming away!

talking about dreams... this whole week i dreamt of different animals! snakes, lion and just yesterday - fruit bats! weird places and i see my family around. i dreamt of my maternal grandma... i missed her and i am sure she is happy for me that i am carrying a baby now! not sure if its because i dun feel well... my baby has been very quiet and got me pretty worried and i always look out for 5pm+ and 9pm+ when she tend to move alittle bit more! see worry starts once one becomes a parent!

No comments: