*

Monday, February 16, 2009

good things in FEB!

since pregnant, mum and mil has been pampering me with loads of goodness. stressless home stay and of cos good food for baby and me. the most expensive delicacy i have been lucky to have is BIRDNEST. mum bought the raw pieces and brew them for sis' for her wedding and for me. gx sponsored partially, cos mum didnt want to tell us how much. i still remember sis had an ugly episode with me. she took her stress out on me. my start was rather painful with people making my life so diffficult. i had my last bowl just on Saturday feb 14th , mum finished her stock and i told her i had enough bottles of birdnest to last me till birth. i can have 2bottles a week! it was very clear and i love it that the sweetness was just right. i am thankful for having 2 wonderful ladies who takes care of me very well during my road to motherhood!

Sunday 15th - meetup with my preggies frens for lunch at novena tcc! they are due in a few weeks! both of them are having boys! A is having her fourth! a boy, 2 gals and now expecting a boy. P has a little gal and a boy would be joining their family soon! dun ask me what was the conversation about... somehow when i took this photo, somehow gx face was having this "HUH" expression!

catching up with the ladies with their long 9months experience. somehow i seemed to be lucky with my pregnancy. they suffered longer than 3months of morning sickness and dun have stable good appetitate. the 2 little gals entertained themselves throughout the whole session. can't imagine when we meet again with all the little ones in the group! 4+2+1! A had to leave earlier, back to her spa, leaving P and me to continue our baby talk.
after the session, gx as promised for my VD, he brought me to orchard to shop! he was sweet as he wanted to get me anything that i wanted as a gift to thank me for carrying our baby. couldnt find what i want and i simply dun know how to spurge so much money on an item alone... but in the end i did buy things i needed. got 4 mothercare pjs at metro and enjoyed very good discount! 20%+7%+2% which helped me saved alot!
just before leaving, i spotted this little CK wrislet, so gx reluctantly let me have it. no 20% but got 7%+2%. to me it wasn't expensive. he thinks i have way too many bags... dun think any gals would ever agree that they have enough bags! we got one item on our baby list striked off, we got a electrical hot flask. we were happy with our buy cos there was a discount and what we liked about it was, it came with a button that controls the water temperature and there was one set for milk! with the buy came a free waterbottle hot flask, which will be handy for bringing hot water for baby's milk in months to come!

No comments: