*

Friday, February 27, 2009

my very first pre-natal massage

didnt eat my magnum yesterday. was too full. woke up earlier this morning to go buy breakfast for school. there are no kidos in school as its in-service day, so i ate bkf with my collegues. then i was off to hurry with the pile on my table. quiet and peaceful... from past experience the time creeps past, so i kept my pace and kept checking the clock! attended my 1st union talk. em... times are bad. many tots went thru my head. finally after school i head down to angie's spa.

i sneezed non-stop in class and body aching badly. i am in need for a knead. i was nervous as i always wonder if its safe. i read its safe and its good to circulate the blood.... bad news for me is that i have developed stretch marks... pretty deep purple in colour. haven been good at applying the oil on myself and gx does it about twice a week for me. apparently not good enough. once i touch the bed, my eyes shut immediately...

started the pre-natal treatment with a leg soak. followed by a body scrub. then a rinse off and the massage starts. i was so tired that the lady told me that i went into deep sleep. she said that my body is very tensed. what she did for me will help blood circulation. then i had a layer of mask on my whole body, i was still in lala land didnt hear what its for, my guess prob to firm my skin? after another rinse, anti-stretch mark cream and together with another lotion was applied all over. it was soothing and i felt very relaxed after the whole treatment. i still have one more session and spa credits left. gog to consider the post-natal confinement massage package.

do check out the website for the services! i like the service here and most of all i always feel refreshed when i stepped out from the spa. http://latouche.com.sg/index.html

No comments: