*

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you so much Mummies Helen and Wendy!

since young, i have penpals from Sweden and Finland. i love waiting for the letters and parcels to come! its always a joy to receive and especially when its time to open the letter or parcel! so with the survey sent out, i was of cos waiting for replies. i was hoping to read the recommendations soon as gx and i need a shopping list! i dun expect immediate replies as many of my mummy frens are mostly working mothers. but lucky me! Helen re-emailed me this morning and also my dear fren Wendy, now staying in Australia, a lucky mum at home, emailed me within hours! i truly appreciate your time in sharing with me your experiences and thoughts! i sure hope that many more of my frens will reply soon before i put my shopping list together! for now, i am happy that i got 2 precious replies and i really am thankful to the 2 ladies for sharing! THANK YOU!


No comments: