*

Thursday, February 5, 2009

help?

With the busy cny, my little one had a very eventful 21st week. many happy events but i have been very emotional and got frustrated easily. i tried to look at the bright side of things but i am still very bothered. i am lucky to have gx around to remind and calm me down. somehow i have very insenstive people around me through my 1st pregnancy. taking it out on me for whatever reasons. i just want to declare, you haven been through the process, till you do, good luck. the pressure i have been feeling, i need to unload it somewhere. i need to hibernate, for my baby's good. then what will happen if i do hide to protect myself. selfish? i think people have to reflect on themselves before lashing this word at me. i dun need the appreciation, just leave me alone and dun bother me. no ones bothers what happens to me, should i learn to be like them? i dun want an unhappy baby, but did anyone bother to help ease my worries. NO. they just add on or simply ignore the problem cos it doesnt bother them or their close love ones. should i be the evil one. maybe i should. if others can be selfish, should i be? i dun think i can be like that. but dun push me, cos i will fight back. enough is enough. i am glad people who suffered is strong, but how long can they last? i want to help but am helpless. ergh. i know life is never fair but karma will come. i am glad and i appreciate that i have a very supportive husband. he tried to cheer me up but till the root of all my problems is solved, i dun think i can truely be happy. i dun want to have any regrets cos if ever i am being failed, i dun think it will ever be the same ever.

No comments: