*

Thursday, February 26, 2009

WEaK 25....

Week 25 = Weak 25
went back to work on monday 23rd feb... it was so difficult to get myself out of bed! had a heavy heart when i arrived school. but the kidos did cheer me up when most of their faces light up when they saw me. why some... of cos those who always try to be funny won't be happy to see that i am back! thou very tired, after school, head to vivo when ann as we need to discuss some party details and we had kolo mee. decided to check out the WOF shop and BOUGHT my new cricket! glad they had stock this time round! this is to ward of XIAOREN! not just for that reason, it meant as a protection too. before cny i discovered my last cricket had a broken wing. dun mind carrying one just to give meself a pc of mind. Tuesday 24th feb, was exhusted after easa, decided to throw in the towel and forego my shopping money, at least $300+! decided that thursday easa would be my last... no more shopping boooohoooooo! reached home and rested my tired legs and aching body! then mil came home with a surprise. my paternal side cousin K really got me 2 baby bags from Naraya! lucky me got got 2 new baby bags!
wednesday 25th - sneezed non-stop! aching all over! my students are coughing non-stopped! sneezing non-stop! ergh!!! had no choice i had to pop a flu pill. my little baby is not as active this week. got me pretty worried. she got more active during the nite during 9pm+ but for a short while. thou tired, i cooked. using a packet of premix for buffalo wings i grilled them for dinner and they were nice! maybe i used a pack of mix for only 4 wings. wanted to try cook carbonara but didnt have any spagetti when i got home. instead gx and i shared a cup noodle and had fish fingers. did up the list of things to pack for the delivery stay at the hospital. slept with discomfort.
thurday 26th feb was the last day i am working after school for easa. am glad in a way that i can go home on the dot to rest early... been feeling very clumsy!!! keep dropping stuff and its so difficult to pick up stuff! the happy thing that happen today has to be my wish that magnum is on %! thou i have been eyeing to try the white choco magnum, i somehow still thinks i should stick to my favourite - almond milk choc ice-cream. wonder if gx is gog to allow me to have one on my own... for a healthy choice, i did buy apples and nectarine for tomolo's lunch. i have been having yogurt everyday during lunch. tomolo there will be no kidos at school. it will be a quiet day at work. wish i didnt have school too! looking forward try my pre-nantal massage tomolo, expo baby fair and looking forward to the surprise this wkend.

No comments: