*

Friday, April 23, 2010

my new addition to my recipe books!



i love the illustration in the the Silver Spoon for Children! it was worth the wait! i waited for almost 3weeks for new stock! love the recipes in the book and i hope that rachel will grow up to like this book as much as me! Okashi was something that caught me eye and i know about this book but haven got a chance to see the content. i learnt from Keiko before and she is a very sweet & willing to share teacher! i love this book! it has so many of my favourite things esp mont blanc! the other book that caught my eye would be Nigella Express! flipped thru this book and i have to get it! it has all the recipe that i tried to write while watching Nigella Express on tv! i want to bake. i want to cook. simple pleasure, edible but impossible deal for now.

No comments: