*

Monday, April 12, 2010

are my fingers tired? my eyes and back is really tired!

WOOOOOW! 34 post in a day! 35 post including this! chased as much as i could! now i have just one week to catch up but its not an easy one as fil celebrated not only his 60th bdae, but his chinese 61st bdae too within the same week! lots happened... its been a crazy week the week before and things are still not settled... i love twitter as i pen down my tots and have little reminders what my week was like! having a busy week or a lazy day, delays my entries and i have forgotten alot of my tots, my feelings. also i love twitter as i can complain as much as i want to! didnt want to pen too much of my tots on FB anymore! esp -ve ones! dun want to spoil people's day. so from the start of April till now... somethings gone wrong and some pleasant surprises!

11/4 sunday and its a slow start but we managed to get out of the house to mum's & watched hairspray missing the whole middle part of it :(
10/4 a full day of outing and eating and celebratingmy fil's 60th!

9/4 we are having *dance nite* just me and baby R!

yesterday baby r made us laughed so hard when he pointed to daddy when i asked her gimme elmo.... daddy was in red!

8/4 confirmed by mil that what i saw yesterday was really baby r's sprouting teeth! lower 2 growing out!

6/4 MAPLE pucca! my last packet! but good news from my friend dap! who help me get another 5 boxes!

a whole day with baby while pils went out for qingming prayers. bought $70 of grocery + i am not DONE! ate really nice oyster omelette!

madness comes to an end after a fierce battle. life is how you want it to be and not create a mess & expect good results from it!

dinner was 4 pcs of garlic bread and we shared a can of soup & ice cream sundae that i created!

4/4 stayed at hm and packed up! both hubby and baby drove me around the house as daddy couldnt take the heat with baby's active crawling!

3/4 crazy eating day + crazily gana attacked! went to find new console and lighting with family & ate yummy dinner fr geylang @ mum's new hm

 1/4 april fools day, dun what happen 2/4 gd friday was GOOD cos sis treated us dim sum at Crystal Jade taka! then we went to mum's new hm

No comments: