*

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the more detailed update on baby r's 9mths porridge!


while i am busy cooking in the kitchen, my mil reads baby r a BAG of BOOKS! some in english and some chinese books. my sis told me my mil is a very hardworking granny! she not only play with her but even teaches baby r! we are very lucky, baby r is very lucky! when i am asked about using fresh stock for porridge... i always have this to say - ok take it as the frozen stock of cabbage, tomato, carrot, peas, chicken, dun have any nutrients at all... i always boil the fish in water and keep it as additonal stock to cook the porridge. i add fresh ingredients into the porridge everyday! Fish, Egg, Chicken, Tofu and most of the time Broccoli! think my porridge do have nutrients! not forgetting she takes brown rice cereal with fruits. we have rice crisp, sweet potato or soem fruits for snack in the afternoon and of cos not forgetting her milk!

No comments: