*

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

some of baby r's december cute moments!

these pics we taken within 14th-18th december. little one has started her porridge and i got better at making the right amount for her with the right amount of veg stock to get the consistency i wanted baby r to eat! mil and i were much happier at working together to feed the happy baby! started with carrot porridge and by the 3rd day, she seemed to have enough of the sweet porridge and i change to make green peas porridge which taste alittle salty.

she liked her garden peas porridge so much she hit the bottom of the pot!
was reading to little r a bedtime story of a mother bear who puts her baby bears to sleep in the winter... she like huge illustration book now! this is one of my faourite to read to her now! cos its all about sleepy bears! allowed her to hold my book to see the illustrations as she kept tugging for the book!


then she was still very much awake after the story so i took the snowman i bought and tried to encourage her to crawl forward. but she just enjoyed watching the snowman changing colours. my little one likes to cuddle my hand to sleep afraid i leave her alone... in the morning, she would roll over to my side and prop her head up and share my pillow! but as usual if she doesnt get a reaction from me... she would SLAP to wake me up!

many nights in dec we spent alone cos daddy was very busy at work, coming late most nights...

No comments: