*

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes!

12th December Saturday. La Touche Spa organised a special session for members. Learnt how to make christmas ornament to top cupcakes! my first try using mazipan and coloured sugar! it was a nice session with my cousin A and Dap! we went over after lunching with sis who gave all of us a treat as a celebration for cousin A's hens party! didnt take photos as my camera low batt! and i got them to join me for the christmas workshop as part ii of the hens party while sis went home with my baby. they wach had to pay $30 and for me, i find it reasonable. my sil would have joined her 2 friends who came too if she didnt have to go HK for work!
*
*
the way everything was packed for the session was very neat! all the needed ingredients were in the packet and we were given 4 cupcakes to work on! it was fun learning how to make the wreath, the hollies, santa hat which was a bit of challenge and i love the xmas tree the best but it was the most time consuming to do! till now still haven receive the photos taken during lunch and in class. when i got home, i was lucky to be able to ON my camera again and i quickly did a shoot for my xmas cuppies within 10mins!



i didnt want the santa hat on the cupcake so i moulded a snowman and let him have the hat on! but he was too heavy to be on the cupcake so i made a candycane on holly leaves and i love all the xmas ornaments i made for my cuppies! it was fun using mazipan and the coloured sugar! i would love to see a real xmas tree in snow one day...

No comments: