*

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

december! very late update!

i am in a mess!!! i am spending time discovering about my baby and at the same time discovering a new hobby! GOSH!!!! i feel so slow! i want to work my brains faster as i want to be infront if i kick of this new project of mine but time is not on my side! i dun regret having my baby but why didnt my brains work faster? if i want to create something but yet i have no time, i will be losing out again! but still baby is my priority! also the updates are in a mess as i no longer jot down the events on the calendar!!! which i should cos my brains dun remember what happen when and the photos in the last post seems to be in a jumble too, corrected it but not sure if its in the right sequence! WHATEVER!!!! no time to cry over that cos this post is another catch up with updates and there are so many more photos to post for my gal's 6 mths old and we have been so many things each weekend and its gog to triple this week and i need to clear all my memory cards! ALL FULL!!!! i got 1x4gb, 4x2gb and smaller ones... yet not enough! thats it for my nagging... needed to let it out somewhere!!! here are the happy days of dec...

this was missing from the previous post... photos taken at our meetup at Soh's place.

*

baby r started slowly lifting her strong legs over a few days but she got so strong over the days of practics! when daddy put her on the bed, she immediately did her leg raise and even had her head up! daddy wasnt using much strength to hold her up! then to our surprise, she lift her whole body up by pushing herself up with her leg! daddy gave her a peck when she did it again! who would have tot the little one still had strength to do another round of leg raise!!!


finally we got hold of her to stop her from doing her yoga! then she gave a loud SIGH! tired!!


but when we got out from the room, she did her leg push! she would push herself away using her feet kicking hard at our stomaches then she will do steps up on our tummies!


it was hectic Sunday as we rushed home to prep to attend gx' col's wedding that nite. lucky we had Gugu's help to look after our little one while we prep! when Gugu brought our ready-to-go little one to the mirror, she kept smiling to herself and when she got praise by Gugu thats she's pretty, she gave a big smile to Gugu! We attended our very first wedding dinner as a family! she was a darling at the dinner. she made Ms A so happy as she kept holding onto her finger and didnt want to let go and kept smiling at her! she melt her heart! i was pretty tired from walking in and out of the restaurant with her, trying so hard to make the sleepy head z! but she didnt and she just party herself thru the nite till we got home!


my sis took a nice pic with baby over the weekend. it was a nice pic of them relaxing and waiting to go out! love baby r's smile! we had been to thomson everyweek since the week mum went to make her glasses! the lens had problem again!

Pils stayed home on tuesday and didnt open stall to help me out with baby as gx was in KL. made a trip to whampoa as fil needed to check soem stuff at store. then they went down to simalu again with me to sinseh. found a very nice prawn mee at fortune centre for lunch! popped by the bakery to get more of the treats! esp i wanted to have my hands on the strawberry cheese tartlet! with my hand in bandage, fil and mil took care of their grandaughter's shower and wash up! the little one enjoys having many people at home! lucky her to have so many who loves her!



love when baby r wakes up with a nice smile! it was one of the mornings in the longest time that she wakes up late! so with enough sleep, she wakes up with a beautiful peaceful cute face looking right into my face! she has been coming so close to me whenever she wakes up before i do! took her cheery look and sent it to papa to cheer papa at work!

one late afternoon, baby r napped and she slept on and on! we were in the living room and i decided to start reading the books on feeding my little coming to 6 mths old baby! went thru all the books i bought before preg, during preg and the book handed to me by my kind neighbour! then i wrote down important points and draft out my meal plans for my little baby! she slept till almost 8+pm only waking once for milk! so afraid she wot sleep thru the nite but she was good. as usual only waking once at 3 or 4am!

love it on days when daddy get up and see our little one, can't help but climb onto the bed to snuggle with her! daddy has been home late and hardly see our little gal when he gets home... so the best time is in the morning but daddy usually only have the most 5mins with her! its difficult to get her to sleep once she is awake by 7am! even if she yawns and still look sleepy, she would fight back and wait till she sees daddy off to work! then she would not sleep till she see her ah gong out of the house to the lift at 9am! its a routine for her but she loves it!

so when she tries to fight her sleepiness, she would pull her pacifier out and play with it! yes theres 2 of it in her tiny hands!
*



it was a "friends-visit-me" week!
*
Joyce popped by to chat with me last week and we got so much to catch up and i look forward to meet her again! then dap was able to take off and called me to tell me she would pop by the next day! i went to novena cedele to buy some teabreak! Planned to get the moist creamy cakes but instead i was attracted to the scones and muffins. in the end, didnt want to get jam esp for scones so i opt for a few variety of cakes and 2 big cookies and the ones we both love is the orange cranberry topped with almond bits cake! dap's bro is very courteous! my little gal was very happy that we had guest in the house! another weekend then came ... so fast...





weekend arrived after i survived with my baby playing with her and getting her to nap became a challenge! .... as i am updating about last weekend ... tomolo is friday... so fast weekend is here so fast... soon it will be 2010 esp with so many activities, time would zoomed past! i had to look thru my treasure boxes and it was time to throw my stuff away... there was a box where i kept some of my favourite artwork when i was a graphic student. the popup book was based on opera which my paternal grandpa loves... i dedicated the project to him... its not professionally done up as it was suppose to be all hand-made. it was a way to say sorry to my grandpa... the cultural initial was another of my favourite as i love the exploration i did to get to the end product... i miss brainstorming and researching for projects... the last few pics were my graduation pieces.
what i will never forget from my graphic studies is LESS IS MORE.
also i found a long paranomic photo taken with my grandpa and gx. back then he was so much fitter. found my certificate from climbing the greatwall of China. that would be 32-21 = 11years ago! sooo long time ago! i need to thank my mum for being so generous to send me on my first long trip to beijing and bangkok! i am indeed a very lucky girl!
found my little book of Tuxedo Sam sticker book! this is very small about 5cm by 5cm! a few pg of stickers of Tux and his seal friend! these are all my childhood sticker books my grandma bought for me! i couldnt throw these away as they were part of my childhood and i had always kept them cos they remind me of my popo...



Sunday 6th! finally i can put a date to this entry! its my cousin A's GuoDaLi! my aunt A really put in an extra effort to make special angbao for the couple! it has the couple's names and the wedding date! the flowers on the table were done by the future hubby! so sweet of him to take a course and making a table arrangement for my cousin and for right timing for the event! the groom speaking to my hubby as he is the time-keeper for the bride's side! and of cos asking my hubby to watch the time... haha to cut short the jiemei takaning session! its the first time in our family that we have a fresh Te Ka for GuoDaLi! think mum has to send one for bro's wedding next year!

sis and bil gave their xmas gift early as i needed to wash the stocking for baby r to wear for cousin A's wedding! baby r's eyes was on the pink bag all the time and she didnt even look up when i call her sooo many times! so i had to take it away to get a nice shot! eager little one wanted to open up her present!
xmas shots
while sis went to collect her polished ring, gx and i brought our little girl to paragon to shop! thanks to Dap who got us a discount voucher, i bought many new pairs of socks and more stockings for our girl! she outgrew almost all her socks! popo asked us to pick baby r a gift on her behalf. we got a nice sweater that my gal chose on her own! when i ask R to choose between a pink stripy and a purple sweater dress, she would look and think and stretch out her hand for the one she wanted. i asked her once more and she chose the same again. daddy then was convinced and let R have her choice! for Ah ma and Ah gong, we got them a very cute pokkadotted layered skirt! baby r was very tired from looking at all the xmas lightings and decor! she slept when we crossed over to taka to find Yiyi at Mont Blanc. we were there on behalf to get gifts. as usual, no one would serve till they know we are dead seriuos about buying stuff! lit R loves bags! when she was at sanrio dept, she woke up and she directed her daddy to the HK bags! she pushed herself and stretch and daddy had to give in stepping closer to what she was aiming for! when i saw them at the bags, i questioned gx why show her the bags and when i gota know how she got there, we are now very sure baby r loves BAGS!
baby r was so tired that nite after waking up early and had a long afternoon shopping session. i love to kiss her chubby cheeks when she is asleep!

No comments: