*

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2nd dec weekend - many outing with little one!

12th dec Sunday. held a hens party for cousin A. Lunch @ thomson plaza Swensens and Christmas cupcake making session @ La Touche. I will have to wait for the Cousin A's hen party photos from A, Dap and Angie and i will update then! that evening, together with daddy, bil and sis, we went over to the park across the street to play basketball. i became so lousy at shooting!!! gosh my hand hurt like mad and had no strength to throw the ball at all... little one was very curiuos to see the bouncing ball!

13th dec Monday. left the house and head for simalu again as i was there for my wrist treatment. i got chrysantanium for my baby gal to offer to niangniang. she grab the flowers once i gave it to her! she held it all the way into the temple and many were amused by her. she love plastic thus she was holding on tightly to the flowers till she didnt want to put it into the vase! when it was finally in, she kept looking at it and wanted to go forward to take it back! sadly the clinic is gog to close its premise and biz. my hand just got slightly better...



we walked all the way to bugis and took some xmas pics for the grandparents and also with grandaunt! the trees at bugis were all white and silver... no green trees!
*****
my little girl melt grandma's heart when she suddenly turn back and lean her head on her shoulders and look at g.ma! my little sweetie pie... while i was busy buying gifts for a bdae gal and dun be shock... giveaways for my little gal's 1st bdae... YAH... KS but i have already set the theme once her 1st mth was over! so i know what i need and since i saw it... I GRAB IT! hate it when i miss it and when the day comes nearer and i dun find it i will go crazy!
while waiting for the gals to wrap up my buy, i heard my little gal talking at her loudest voice.... 2 stalls away.... to the HUGE soft toys! at first i tot what happen and i was afraid she ran out of patience but she was actually enjoying herself looking and talking to the soft toys! G.aunt almost wanted to get one for her but was stopped by us we dun know where to place it if she buys it and there a box of toys coming from my mums place!



little one loves water and when she saw the water fountain and kidos running around it... she kept moving and pushing herself forward to get nearer the water! while i went to check out brown rice cereal at the supermkt, my pils brought her home. in the morning, mil and i was mad at each other. the porridge was not what i expected it was undercooked and i didnt want my gal to eat it and have too much and my mil was unhappy with my decision. we got so cross with each other but i gave in and we were fine after we see a happy smile from my gal.

No comments: