*

Sunday, July 26, 2009

GX is away for the first time since baby birth

my heart dropped when gx told me he was confirmed gog to msia KL on Wed... he was leaving on friday afternoon from work and will be back on sunday... with an aching body esp shoulder and waist... i have to face doing my night duties alone at mums.

people may think we are crazy to think our baby is a super baby but who cares! when gx called and i on the speaker, my dear baby looked around frantically to see her daddy's face and from making sweet noises of ohhh ahhh she started frowning and making sad noises and got irritated making argggg sounds when she dun see her daddy... gx was happy that little one miss him but he was missing Rach so much more after listening to our little gal!

first nite i slept with mum and it was sweet that baby Rach shared the bed with me! duty was slow but she was good, didnt cry but made noises to wake me up and was patiently waiting for her milk while sucking on her pacifier. woke up 3 times from midnite for milk and diaper change.
2nd nite i decided to sleep downstairs in the living room as the whole nite in the aircon room i kept waking up to check to make sure baby is ok and not catching any cold! also it was a hassle to have to bring her portable milk and diaper stuff up in the nite and in the morning bring it downstairs! lucky me dad was home and he helped me with her 1st feed and for the 2nd feed i did it on my own!

gx came back later than planned but everything was good when he was away. i need to thank my sis who looked after baby on Sat with my bil from 2pm-7pm! i had dental appt and then popped into orchard taka to search for sil's bdae gift. but didnt find anything for her but got dap a bdae gift and baby stuff. hopefully my watch is not gog to cost a bomb to fix. am fed up that my tag just stopped, didnt drop it and its lousy! sis said my is prob a faulty pc! she wore hers for almost 10years and is ok! Orchard has changed so much that i feel like a mountain turtle! will wait till baby is much bigger, no more h1n1 cases before exploring these new shopping malls!

i was glad i survived during the 3 days and it was not as bad. baby was good and she listened to me. little Rachel made my day easier! the cutest thing she did was to wait for me to come home after my orchard exploration .... to poo! told her not to poo when i am away as her aunty wot know how to clean her mess! so the moment i step in looked at her in her cot... her face grew red and got redder! sis phew in relief that i was back and grandma couldnt stop laughing when she came back from work to hear how clever her granddaughter was!

No comments: