*

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Earth Mama milkmaid tea


I need to thank passerby, emily and Angie for all the information! i am thankful that i have you gals (passerby and emily) who read my blog and you both are so helpful! Thanks for all the help! i got onto the main website and got a reply from Earth Mama. There is a sole distributor in singapore. So i told Angie about my find on the web. Baby loft didnt reply thou its cheaper than the one at Mom essentials. Angie happen to be gog to KK for checkup so she went to get a box and we shared 8 teabags each.
The tea taste very herbal, not sweet alittle more savoury taste. its caffeine free as it uses some raspberry leaves ... as for milk flow, angie thinks it works while i am not very sure as now i dun express out i dun know the volume thou i do feel fuller and when i feed my little gal, she was full enough and didnt need formulae to top up for feed. One point to note is that it may cause low sugar count. So i took it on Tuesday nite and then rest on Wednesday and took a dose on Thursay nite. Angie told me that she felt very tired that very day she first tried the tea... for me as i am taking care of Rach myself with mil help in the morning, i feel tired all the time, can't really tell if its the tea or jus carrying my gal for the whole afternoon that tires me!
I finally took out the b.pump and will try express again soon... then i will be able to determine if the tea works! thanks so much to passerby and emily and also to angie for getting me info as i am so short of time nowadays! This is updated at mum's place! i typed out the text 1st at mums , saved it as draft and uploaded the pics when i got home! pretty sad that i dun have enough time as before to upload my 1st mth with baby, my 3 full month parties and my daily happiness and stress with baby... will try! as i still take little notes down if something special happens!

No comments: