*

Friday, November 6, 2009

Counting down to Halloween!

gosh started typing this on Nov2nd but never got it done at all!!! has been a busy week, lots of outing and still can't get over my wonderful cake decorating experience on Sunday! to get to that i must finish thissss!!!! cos i am gog to attend 2 more class and that = to MORE photos! more updates!!! time!!!! i need time!!!! ok i need to get to it NOW!
*
the week started with gx's bdae. so glad i managed to book the massage but the body still aches! better than not having an hour off to relax.. tuesday, i walked to the market to find myself a seamtress to help me sew my little gal's costume for halloween! after walking around the market asking 4 shops, only one aunty entertain my plea! the rest all say they only alter althou the signboards all states dressmaking or tailoring.... she listened to my idea and looked at the romper and organza material and when she heard when i needed it, she gave me a look and i was so afraid... she told me so rush.... will charge more cos the material is very soft, difficult to sew... i jus ask her to name the price.... i did hold my breathe.... she said $10 and i said YES straight away thou she did say she can't promise if it can be done thou.... she will call me.... to either ask me to take it home or let me know when to collect....
*
28th Oct Wednesday. waited for the call from the seamtress.... she called in the afternoon! but it was good news that she completed the little skirting on the romper! phew! if not i would be stuck with no costume for my little baby! days are pretty good with little rach taking pretty long naps in the afternoon! i was chasing my updates thru the week but somehow i am always fascinated with my finds on the net that i ended up restless (like now too! looking at beautiful cake blogs! Kpoing on facebook... what else can i do at home to keep my life interesting?)
*
29th Oct Thursday. went to the market early in the morning to collect my masterpiece for my baby R! told myself that even if its shabbily sewn ... it ok as its halloween! can have as much frills and baby R will still pull it off nicely.... when i took up the little romper from the bag, i dropped jaw! it was beautifully done up! nope i am not gog to show it here as i am gog to link that to my halloween entry! i thank the aunty and she was pleased to see me happy! told me its was hard work and i appreciate her efforts!


with the load of my chest and i was in a very good mood to prep stuff for halloween! i was helping my aunt o with the children's treasure hunt. so i started to wrap up little lollypops with tissue, making them into Ghost Lollypops! got some twisters alittle below the sweet and drew the eyes and mouth with marker. did all these while baby is sleeping! got them in 2 bags and i turned the bags into a pumpkin! i got a huge wonka's bag for trick and treating!
*
right after i packed the goodies, Rach woke up and i rushed to her as i saw her choking. as i held her up, she threw up! it was alot of puke! she looked shocked but she didnt cry as i calm her down, telling her its ok. mummy's here and she just looked very blur. cleaned her up and hugged her closed to me. poor little one had a dose of cow's milk and she puke everything out. i suspect she is allergic to cows milk. so i got her to continue with soy milk. that changed my mind about gog for the nite outing on Friday...


30th October Friday... a special day! but its a day that i had so much mix feelings since Rach threw up on thursday afternoon! baby R hasnt been feeling very well! she look kinda pale and she had wet nose! that make me decide not to join everyone for the movie in the nite. but Rach was still very active even thou she sneeze a few times! after communicating with dear, he told me to go ... i want to watch the movie with my mum. Gx had offered not to go as he said he's not a fan and most of all, he will take care of baby R while i am away.
*
i took good care and extra care of little R and she seemed better. then the heavy storm at 7pm helped me to buy time from her as it made her think its time for bed and i managed to get baby R to sleep by 8.15pm! her usual sleeping time is at 9pm+. but the unexpected thing was gx was still not home and worse still at work!!! i did feel frustrated as i had to rush and instead of having enough time to travel to meet mum for dinner, i was stuck at home playing the waiting game! as he was driving back, i was glad that sil helped me out. i am thankful she stayed home to help me and her bro on a friday nite!
as i was walking to the station, gx turn in and told me theres a super long q for taxi.... i decided to hop on the train and keep calling for taxi and if i get one i will get off at novena... but the line was engaged! so i got off to take the NE line to harbourfront... walked super fast to get to the train but dam i had to wait 4mins as i missed one by a min! called sis and she say they just got to the cinema! i had 10mins more to get to the cinema! called gx and he gave me directions to follow to help me get to the cinema without having to look for it frantically! once i got off the train, i ran! i climbed the many escalator steps! panting and still i climbed more steps and off went my flipflop slippers slapping loudly on the floor as as i ran to the cinema! once i stepped into the gold class cinema 2.... i put my bag down and went round snapping photos for everyone! i was glad i made it as it was still running ads!


so after the shot with mum, the movie started. got myself in the comfy in the nice seat and cover up with a blanky, watched the sad narration that was screening. i grew up watching MJ at award shows since i was a kid. i love billie jeans and who's bad mv. watched it so many times on recorded tapes at grandma's place. i love the song We are the world and always looking out when it was his turn to sing. as we watched MJ sing during his rehersals, we were 1st served coke. i was very thirsty from the run! then was glad they served soup next! cos i didnt eat my dinner! the mushroom soup and garlic bread stopped my stomach from suffering gastric! then i had mexican chicken with capsicum served on rice. loved that it was served hot! for those who eat beef, they have a huge beef burger that had nice hot potato wedges. the food sure warmed my tummy! to top it, we had brownie with vanilla ice-cream for dessert and last of all, we were served tea or coffee.
i was glad i made it, if not mum would have sat alone. i enjoyed the movie and really tot that MJ had a good show but it was a pity that he didnt make it happen. It was good thing that all is not lost as he had footage from his rehersals. he is a very talented artiste. a performer and he is forever the King of Pop. i am grateful to my Sil who stayed home to help my hubby out with the little one. a big thank you to my hubby who sacriface his friday nite to be with our sleeping baby who woke up once at 10pm for her "milkshake" (cos daddy added too much milk powder to the water!). Also i must thank my baby for being so good... talked to her when she was asleep that i hope she sleeps thru the nite and be good till i get home, if she needed to be fed or needed a diaper change.... that she makes it an easy nite for daddy as i am gog to watch a movie with popo. A BIG thank you goes to my Aunt O who helped to organised and book the tickets.... cos i initated it but didnt have time to pull the project thru alone.... and of cos i must thank Uncle M who paid for all the expense! It was a great nite before halloween!

No comments: