*

Thursday, May 6, 2010

mid-end April TwitTwit!

May 6th - Officially baby r is off her PACIFIER! very proud of her! should write a blog on her achievements!
Apr 29th via web. so many projects on hand... will my lappy be able to take the load?

29/4 end of april! lots. on my TO-DO list not strike off! bring it to MAY = LOTS LOTS LOTS to do! prep for baby r's 1st bdae needs to hurry!

28/4 if your sons are suspected down with something serious, coughing & need a towel on the hot head = H1N1? go hospital not child clinic!

26/4 GREAT day with dap! teriffic value jap lunch, many wonderful great gifts fr my dear friend, TWG teatime - chocolate tea was superb!

Apr 24th  HAPPY happy bdae to ME!

Apr 21st  i am so lucky to have such a nice neighbour who told me if i ever need the dryer for baby clothing with the bad weather, simply just pop by!

i am so into GLEE!!!

21/4 thanks to my mil & sil who help me babysit while i was in class. sad that baby r had a bump when she saw me walking into the house!

20/4 chinese bdae today, i'm 34 but turning 33 this Saturday! not many chances that chinese bdae so close to the 24th! but i am so sick :(

Apr 19th aftn killed by terrible spliting headache, sudden attack! got alit better after nap, hot cuppa T & hot shower. spoilt my bdae dinner plans!

packed weekend with bbq by the beach with cooling weather = cold, stuffy nose & didnt have the energy for the hi tea on Sun afternoon!

Apr 15th WHY can't i control my temper! blame it on my stupid painful knee & damn ankle. feel so lousy but i jus can't stop myself shouting at her!

i fell into the DARK. had a wonderful fun day with baby r, piggy back her on my shoulder. jus now she refused to z & cried - i lost it! ergh

alot of decision making & alot of miscommunication. whatever. alot more to do & i need to quicken my pace! but no $ = nothing done! ergh!

feeling better. had a little trashed out & i admited my mistake, try to listen more to advice given. now happy shopping for baby bdae party

sometimes i wish i was alone. can i handle? i appreciate the help i get but sometimes its heavy to keep watching for mines & being watched!

morning a bad start. face shown & i got drained trying to hide my reactions. damn dun know whats wrong & i made it worse when bbR threw up

 15/4 bad day yesterday. gx was hm & baby r was at her peak of pipi-ness! she's vy stubborn & gx beat her hands but she never gave in. tired.

Apr 13th my gal is not napping &  is pretending to tap my laptop like she is typing like me! making my keyboard crazy! sending my cursor everywhere!
*
April overall was a crazy temper month where i lost it a few times with baby r and i felt pretty bad after shouting at her... sis woke me up with a scolding last week and things have been much better. just hope she stay well-behave at mums.... hate it when mum has to tell me off when baby r is really on my nerves. baby r is much better behaved at home and mum doesnt understand that! i love hearing baby r laugh and we had a few sessions where both of us just giggle and had fun teasing each other! Baby r has a good sense of humour! need to keep my moods up for both of us!

No comments: