*

Thursday, May 27, 2010

DOWN

feeling rather down lately. seeing things in a very negative way. trying not to for the longest time to think the worse of people. but sadly, they dun realise that enough is enough. the degree of "siam", "bo chap", "not zi dong", "rub in extra salt & pepper" and "take & dun give" attitude has reached my limits. its hurting to me as i had promised an important person in my life that i will keep it going. but with today's situation as a mum, a baby in hand has made it more difficult. Time & money is an issue but why has no one else take over? no more younger and much more in a better situation than i am... not that i am very great, just that i try to make it happen. i respect people who are giving. the next thing to learn is not to expect people to be giving. i am still very lucky to be surrounded with people who shower me with care and concern. people who are willing to sarciface their time to help me out, to give me support, to show their concerns. i need to learn to move forward in a positive way. to help others, to pay back in a way i can, to lend support whenever someone needs a helping hand. hope my moods will move UP thou i will be facing alot more in the next few days. traumatic changes but i need to stay strong. need to get the germs out of my system so that i can enjoy the party this Sunday!

No comments: