*

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bag organiser from a nice lady

yes very busy at the moment preparing for baby r's bdae party and for some changes ahead.... both physically+mentally drained right now. so as i am waitng for my slow com to process my video, i wanted to share one of my find that i got early this month of May. a Mothers' Day gift i got myself. also i told the nice lady who sold it to me that i would blog on it cos i LOVE it!


i made one confirmed order and she was so nice to pop by to my house as she was making special mothers day delivery near my place. she brought a few samples for me to look at as i had express my interest in the rest of the bag organiser she had. i was presented with a brown bag with a ribbon and i loved the purple prints on the bag! i m a sucker for such details! the bag i ordered was nicely wrapped up in a flower-printed tissue-paper. so glad i ordered myself a mothers day gift from her as this was perfect! i feel so warmed up with the whole package!



when i saw this bag, i knew i had to get it, not for myself but for joyce! i was still pondering what to get for her bdae! thou its a bag organiser, i tot this would make a great diaper bag for her new-born in July! all the creams the baby need can be in the little pockets! yet to give it to her and i think she will like this! i like it and haha wanted it for myself but its the last piece!


this is the piece i ordered and i love the colour! i didnt order this for my bag.... i wanted this to be by my bedside as my mess-organiser! i have things all over the place and i wanted this to help clear the clutter and help me get my things neat in order! my wish is that it came in a bigger size! cos i could only keep 5 of my favourite books and my 8 days near me. i had my little organiser and headbands in the 2 big compartments. oilments, pen, hair accessories and my portable lamp in the side smaller compartments, for the back of the bag, i have the vouchers envelope, my creams, comb hidden in the various compartments. there's even a hook for HP!  


i didnt stop at 2.... i got one more irresistable buy.... limited edition! its a reversible bag organiser! what made me buy this is the pokka dots! i love pokka dots and so do baby R! this material is alittle different and i find it more sturdy. i wanted this as a lunch bag to pack baby R's food!




wet tissue pouch, milk powder, ready fruit cereal, dried apples, teething biscuits, apple + blueberry rice crisps, water bottle, milk bottle, clothe, spoon, everything neatly tugged in each compartment and easy to access unlike before where i have all the food items in a ziplock! i find it pretty cool to have these bag organiser!

 

here's the nice lady's blog where you can order pretty bag organisers!


No comments: