*

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

busy busy busy

My April update STOPPED on the 19th April.... skipped and uploaded a family picture and a video of pics took on my bdae at botanic gardens... gave up uploading the other video i made of all the pics taken on my 33rd bdae. i even almost gave up uploading the photos on FB! had to break the uploading into so many times that i got frustrated! took a long break and so glad i managed to upload the photos by mn before i turned into bed at 1am...

I have lots on my agenda for MAY! baby r's bdae is just 4 weeks away! too early to plan? i have so many things to look into and the only time i get is the naptime period. making it hard to update april and whats happening at the same time... LOTS OF PHOTOS! tried many new food and new places to eat but its impossible to do what i would like to do... a proper update!!!

Anyway... i have to focus to get what i want to do done! just for today and only for 1hour i am gog to upload as much to FB and link the albums on my blog... then i have to go thru and choose a caterer as i need to submit info to the management.... wheres' the party? its a secret for now! the party is only for my side of relatives. Its a small party and not everyone is invited... i hope everyone understands... alot of limitations. so please, my friends if you are not invited, dun be upset by our decision.


here are some highlights i would like to post for the month of april while FB uploads my photos!

19th April : Happy moment for my parents! I am Very Proud of my brother! Baby R's 1st convocation!

21st April : Finally i got to attend this class by Mong! i have been waiting for this class! i had fun!
i enjoyed the bdae gift i gave myself!


baby r's 1st haircut. when she turned 4 months old she shaved her hair and eyebrows. this time i held her in my arms and my heart sank when i saw the aunty snipped off her hair when i asked her to simply trim off alittle... didnt ask her to cut her hair round! too bad... too late.... i should have insisted my way.... cut after my bdae.... duh! WHY DID I OBEY! for once i wished i had my way!

24th April : my bdae had alot of fun playing with the leftover fondant and created a total different look for my bdae cake. Big thanks to SIL who got me the cake, gave me a fushia pink wristlet and took great shots for our little family! Had a great time at botanic gardens and special thanks to my sis who helped babysit baby r! my mum got mango cake for me. the special part was... she asked the lady for ALL PINK CANDLES.... i packed all pink candles to go with the hello kitty figurine i was bringing over!


+


had nice shots with the poloriod! esp baby r's self portrait!


had a great time with my dear friend! spent a wonderful day with her!
+


*
April 2010 Album
+

No comments: