*

Thursday, March 26, 2009

BUSY! busy! BUSY!

i am seriously busy and i just wanna cry as i dun have enough time to finish up my project that i am on! YES! even thou i am at home this week! this spring break is going to be over so fast! every minute seems to just pass and i am still at a very slow rate at finishing up my project! i planned this long ago and i regretted not starting any earlier! thanks to my cousin B & W, they have at least help me solve some part of my project. no one else can help and i got limited time! ergh!!! and i am leaving in an hour for my 2nd pre-natal massage! ITS THURSDAY! so fast my spring break is ending! i am not kidding - time at work : CRAWLS! second by my cousin A who is working in the same school but at high school! school break : FLIES PAST! dun think i can finish but i am gog to try and i am disappointed but no choice as i need to rest more than ever with my growing baby belly!

No comments: