*

Monday, March 30, 2009

29th Week - busssssy spring break!

this spring break seems so short! prob i am getting slower and i need to rest more. I count myself pretty lucky to have a week's break to rest. but i kept myself very busy with a project that i meant to start long time ago.
*
Monday - after gx left for work, i warmed up 2 bottles of ginseng birdnest. Gosh! the BN my aunt o bot was sugarless! ginseng was very strong! i struggled with it but of cos i finished it! then started sitting infront of my laptop and looking thru the photo files and realise the photos taken before 2006 was not well-organised! many folders are missing, not stored in my external drive! took me awhile to get organised! i had planned to do a 10yr photoslide for gx and myself! i only scanned a few pics for wedding slideshow thus as scanning more old photos would take me alot of time, so i started with exisiting photos before 2005 and skipped wedding pics and started with bali trip! didnt managed to do much and i prep to meet Joyce at Novena Sq. we had Jap where we paid $5 for a set of teabreak. we chatted and she too is gog to travel to china and hk soon!

we parted as i needed to rush to attend my 2nd pre-natal class which was held opp TMC in a lecturing room where they train their nurses. but i was feeling so tight in my pants that i popped into mums and babies at united square and got a good offer and i love the colour, cutting and details on the pants. best of all they had a very good offer! 1 pc=20%, 2pc=30% and 3pcs=50%. managed to get 3 new pants and i was happy! then took the bus and got to class in time and gx was oredi there! lucky my sweet fren Joyce gave me an white choc easter egg and hot-cross buns from cedele. this hot-cross bun saved my life at my 2nd pre-natal class!
i was starving after learning all the exercise and being massaged by my hubby! so i ate the buns while the lecture went on. the thing i LOVED about the 1st 2 sessions of pre-natal class : MASSAGE! the hubby were tot to pamper and to take care of the wife's tired and aching body! i was fair too! i did massaged gx what was tot in class thou he say i got no strength and very rough... yah when he massaged me somehow the strokes and pressure very smooth but mines very uneven! the 2nd lesson we learnt breathing technics and gog thru the process of what happens during delivery... i was scared... really felt scared... wonder if i can take the pain as i actually wana opt for natural birth with no epidural. we both were starving when class ended! rushed home to eat mil's duck porridge and slept! was feeling exhausted during the lecture!
*
Tuesday - stayed at home to rush the 10yrs project and ate non-stop thru the day! had fruits, yogurt, soyabean milk, chips thru the day! rest but didnt nap at all! was worried that i can't finish my project by sunday! had dinner on my own as gx had dinner with client.
*
Wednesday 25th - met ann at tpy ctr to have lunch. we had kolo mee. then we head home as she wanted to find something to bake for her fren. then she left and i continued with my project. my baby endured sitting with me for hours. as photoshop took its time to open the files, i lay down in bed to rest. everything had to stop when gx got home.
*
Thursday was a day i looked forward as its my 2nd pre-natal session. after my massage i waited for angie to catch up with her. she was dued and was gog to give birth within the next 3days. after the long chat, i head home with lunch and after eating, i napped. i didnt fall asleep during my massage. when i woke up, gx told me he was heading home and i got up to cook for the 1st time, spag carbonara! learnt this easy version from my fren V. i used pretty much alot of bacon! about 300g for 2 pax! then i addded smoked salmon for variety. have to improve on the taste as it was pretty bland cos i didnt add salt to taste as i tot the bacon would do the trick. would love it if i could have a white wine with it! the day pretty much ended with me massaging gx with a new decleor massage balm i got from angie's spa. i loved the lemony smell and i know gx is very tired. so i used it with the strokes we learnt from pre-natal class and following the decleor instruction manual.

Friday 27th - i felt exhausted prob knowing its oredi friday, unable to finish my project makes me feel so tired and dejected! my body felt so heavy after lunch that i napped for a very long time and i was awaken by the nurse's call! i was late for my gynae appt! so i prep and i was so slow! when i got to the clinic, i got a shock! it was QUIET! nobody??? gosh! there was just one more lady waiting to go in before me! gx didnt expect that the clinic was so empty that he didnt make it in time for the appt.
-
baby's is healthy and is growing well. doctor was em..ing about my weight but i explained i was on a week's hols. but he say just control not too much but say i am doing fine. got doctor to check on my baby. i needed to confirm our little one is a gal! at the party, all the ladies say i am having a boy. even the masseur said i looked like i am having a boy. talked to my little darling to open up for doctors check up the nite before and she did a fantastic job. clearly the doctor got it once he put the scan on her! ITS A GAL! confirmed! told gx that our little gal is doing fine and growing well and he was grinning! we head to bj8 to have a niteout dinner and bot my HUGE bathing towel for my post-natal massage at home. we didnt walk about much and we head home. i continued doing the slide and gx saw me using photoshop. told him about it and he gave me a shoulder rub. he could see how tired i was and disappointed i will have nothing for him on Sunday.
-
we had late nite movies in bed. we got a bucket of sweet popcorn from the cinema at bj8 and we watched The curious case of ben buttons. i was prob too tired to enjoy the movie, it was pretty uncomfortable for me to sit too long in any position! i eventually fell asleep before brad pitt was growing younger. asked gx about it the next morning and i was alittle glad i didnt watched the last part as i mit cry as its a sad ending.
*
Saturday 28th - i continued to work on the photo montages while gx was at work. i pratically finished my week of fruit supplies and was little naughty as i "stole"a slice of watermelon to counter-attack the heat! the fruit of the week has to be this little small tiny kiwi berries! love these as they are so easy to eat compared to Kiwi and best part is that they are SWEET! gx came home in the late afternoons after a trial at tru-fitness at vivo. he came home with aching arms! he hasnt carried weights for a long time! while i prep to leave the house, he snacked on the berries too! he finished all the kiwi berries!
head home for early dinner. no point finding snacks outside as we will be fed till our tummy feels like bursting at mums every sat! glad we head home as my mum cooked curry using a new recipe and got M to make very nice soft mashed potato balls! dap, you would have loved the potato! had kuehs, fruits and i drank a huge bowl of chicken essence that was brewed for long hours over charcoal-fire! i was filled! sadly mum is not feeling well. her leg hurts. i had round 2, cos i dabao home more potato and curry chicken for my in-laws. i slept with a full tummy!
-
at 12mn, gx came over while i was still fiddling with the montage. i only managed to start 2008! 2006 took me a long time bcos of the europe trip! 2007 with 3 trips! i am really glad he is with me. he takes good care of me and endures practically all my nonsence! we chatted about how our 10yrs are and i teared. i am a lucky gal. he is very sweet and nice to me!

No comments: