*

Sunday, March 22, 2009

7months = 28th weeks!

entering our 28th week and our baby is 7months old in my baby belly! after the scare last week, i was alittle more careful with eating carbo. gx was really strict on my no-carbo diet order from my gynae! Monday as usual back at school, feeling tired after school. head home and slept till 8+ and woke up to have dinner at home. then slept at about mn.
*
Tuesday 17th March. after school head home, had a quick shower and waited for gx to come home. we went to AMK hub to have our first prenantal class! we were armed with notebooks, he had one and i brought the disney diary sis got for me from hk. he bot both videocam and camera. but the class went on from one topic to the next so fast that we didnt have time to take notes, we had to listen attentively and follow the instructions when the experience speaker guided us in the stretching exercises. she also tot the fathers how to massage the preggy mummies' hands and legs! she gave a good long talk and we learnt quite alot from the exteneded session. instead of ending at 9 we gained another half an hour! got home at almost 10pm and i quickly flip the books to see if i can find notes on the topics covered and i was glad i bot the book publised by the speaker and a doctor! without having the need to crack my brains to recall what i have learnt, i slept! been feeling very tired just like at the start of my pregnancy.
*
Wednesday 18th, went to get present for my fren V's bdae party. i got her a dessert recipe book and i liked it too, so i got 2 books! went home and slept. i was very tired! exhausted from walking alot! got our baby a chinese storybook for our baby requested by gx. he read the book to our baby at nite and he praticed the massage he learnt from our 1st class. well, after much coaxing (cos he was tired too), gx did a great job and i love the simple massage!

Thursday 19th - a day that i ate too much! in school, i was eating small meals. but right after school, head over to V's place to celebrate her bdae and i ate so full!!! when we got there, the host was still in school waiting for her son to finish school. so L, I and myself got comfortable and i spent my time reading hollywood gossip magazine on her 3 seater. when they got home, i started munching on chips to survive my hunger. while the table is set with laska, sambal chilli eggs, chicken wings, satay and popiah, i popped my head into the busy kitchen and was glad that i did!

cos i got to learn a new dessert! B ever gave me a spring roll that is sweet and i loved it! B was helping V made these for dessert! i was asked to leave the kitchen as they were afraid to bump into me but i insisted on learning and helping out! so i learnt a new dessert Turons and have already planned to make these on Saturday for Uncle J's bdae! they were so yummy esp when its served warm, still hot!
*
the ladies had a huge discussion about the sex of my baby. some thinks i am having a boy cos the shape of tummy if of a boy. according to them cos i have pigmentation under my arm, i am having a boy. if the line from my belly button to my tummy is straight, i should be having a boy... em... but i told them doctor says its a GIRL... then they wanted me try to carry D's baby gal. if she repels from me, i am having a gal and if she lets me carry her, i am having a boy... even before i could touch her... she twit her little lips and eyes got alit wet as D tried to pass her to me... so its a gal. at this moment, someone shouted its a GAY! in my heart that was a sharp pierce. i know its a joke but its not funny to my ears. it was rude. but i just brush it off by saying choi, choi, choi... after the full meal, i left early at 6pm as i gota to go home to meet dap.

i took a cab out to upper bukit timah road and stopped at Karu's the Indian Banana Leaf Restuarant to pack dinner for dap and me. she was coming over to my house to pass me gifts from HK! ate here before with the group of ladies for J's bdae and i love the food here. i bot Veg Briyani was a huge packet that came with Appalam. but i got 2 extra packets of appalam cos i love these indian crackers! the veg briyani came with soft cabbage and chilli coated longbeans. i ordered fried chicken as dap preferred that, i got Sotong which i love cos they were so soft and easy to chew, got a huge prawn that cos the most on the receipt $6.50, i love the chilli that coats the prawns. got a small fish cutlet and a vadai which we only took a bite each...

dinner was completed with Mango Lassi drink that my fren, Ir, swears its the best! it was really good! we both love it and i wished i ordered one more to share with dap! but glad i didnt do that cos half -way thru the dinner with dap, i left her to finish up most of the dishes! i was so FILLED! my tummy was so hard and i couldnt really feel baby! think i went over the quota for carbo and sugar in just 5 hours!

since Ir is a foodie and when she says its the best lassi, i stick to that so as not to get disappointed if i try others, when will get to drink that again! its so far away from where i stay! then my dear fren gave me my goodie bag from HK! she got this cute pinky blush brush from Macau! its gold pink and i bet there's sparkles! then she got luxurious chocolate from Agnes B! yes the 2 packets are chocolate and they are under agnes b delices.

the lighter coloured choc is Cheese Milk Chocolate bar, while the other is Rocky Road Dark Chocolate bar. can't bear to try it cos its so pretty! both bar of chocolate had the agnes b motifs on it. but as i am typing this now, i think i have to try it to give it my verdict. the dark choc is richly dark and rich in flavour. as its rocky road, there are bits of mashmellow and nuts but i find that the bits are too tiny to be able to taste or bite into but with just one pc will fill your needs for dark choc. as for the cheese, again the bits are too tiny but this gave the milk choc alittle salty taste and the crunch of the bits make this my prefered bar between the both. i like the milky taste and the bits!

she got me this lovely train bag. i see myself using this cute bag with my little baby! THANK YOU DAP! she is always so sweet to get me little presents when she's away! esp when i can't travel and for dun know for how long! Dap, thank you for your gifts that brightens my day!
Friday 20th, its the last day of school before the spring breaks starts. i treat the kidos in my class popcorn as a reward. after school ended, head to Seng Xiong, with ann to get the bananas for the dessert. we didnt know which to buy and we bot 2 types to try. then i lugged the bags home and rested on the sofa. forced myself to sleep as i planned to go out with gx. we wanted to do a late niteout, cos since my hols started, i can afford to stay up and he wasnt working the next day. i have been in bed early everyday!
but when he was back from work after resting, we started preparing to go out and we argued cos i won't give in after he reprimanded me. so the niteout was cancelled. i was hungry as i kept my stomach for the niteout! threw a tantrum at mn as i was HUNGRY and he went to buy me Mcdonalds. had nuggets and he gave in and let me have some fries... a few scoops of the sundae. then we settled in bed to watch Curious case of benjamin but the dvd his collegue lent him... failed to work! so i read a book while he played games.

No comments: