*

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sour Grapes? haha... read on

jus have to get it out of my system... no offence to anyone. read my fren's post on BRANDED and i agree. Can't agree anymore... haha cos thru my life since i learn of brands in my school days, cos my uncle teaches me about them... carried a real prada haversack to school cos my uncle lent it to me... what have i learnt? its different... the material and the cut... its a good buy!

So from then on i learn to buy something i really like if i have to spend alot on the item. Yes the lesson is to buy something i like, not something everyone has to have or everyone is carrying it! i am talking about really EX items.

Is your response SOUR GRAPES? haha told my fren that everyone might think that way of her but not me... i totally understand what she was writing about.... i do envy but not having it is not the end of the world... unless its something i can afford and match.... MATCH?

yes i believe that very EX items have to match... YES match WHY? talking more about bags... and this is jus the way i think... if i carry a chanel... i want a pair of chanel sandals to match... cos thats how it is... i see and its perfect... yes thats how its should be! impossible - not only one bag but many and shoes to match that what i call a MATCH. the outfit, the hair and haha the mode of transport too! Crazy? no i dun think i am crazy...

but call me weird but i think that watches are a better buy... more worth it and it can match anything. its the best accessories and it is a very useful accessory! well... my call would be get something you like, you can afford and its everyone's freedom to buy but really... i still stick to what i jus said... other very ex items has to be a match!

well.... Chopard, Patek P, Piaget, Cartier, are all my favourites but i can only admire for now, hopefully someday but if it never comes i will jus continue to admire... life goes on... dun take it too hard. i count myself lucky that i ever come near these items at very close range and that makes my day.

really i know at least there are 2 friends who are with me and i know they think and feel the same way as me! the rest may laugh, snigger well... i am not rich and i am not working right now and i am jus green... whatever... if u are on my side... thank you.  

this was triggered due to dec parties coming up and i think its the season to be jolly and not comparing.... haha ... Hohoho....

No comments: